Tuesday, December 17, 2013

OKA O ORTIGA

I am having an amazing trip. Recently we passed through Mendota IL which is the home of the Sweet Corn Festival.This was very awesome everybody was eating corn Lol. I'm very ecstatic about this journey. You can see people eating a lot of corn, drinking beer, and having fun.Also there are other special events like boating and fishing. Very nice experience. I recommend it.


Also we saw Fort Madison, a very beautiful and historical city. There are a lot of beautiful things to see in this city.For example the first U.S. military. Furthermore the city is the location of the Iowa state penitentiary. I felt so up in this city. That feeling ended when we went to Kansas city.


In Kansas city I had a lot of food., but I got sick from it so I stayed in the in-room toilet for the whole day. Thank god that there is an in-room toilet. My friend did't like that cuz  he did not had any chance to use the toilet Lol. However we are going to the Sandia Mountains tomorrow. I am so excited.


Oka o ortega
 Corn festival in Mendota

 Fort Madison

Fort Madison museum 

3 comments:

  1. I want to join that festival and drink BEER with corn!
    If you know how to apply for that, please let me know!!

    - Bostrak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice festival! But corn only???
    Corn and fish and beer,,,,I am jealous of you!
    Have a good trip!

    bluesky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I could bet that you will have fun there you don't have to apply you can just go to Mendota IL and join the festival thanks for your comments

    OKA O ORTIGA

    ReplyDelete